Start your first graders on the road to geography success with the exciting map skills book made just for them!
Map Skills for Today includes:
- 48 pages of engaging, developmentally appropriate geography lessons
- Simple explanations of geography concepts to introduce students to the world
- Fun activities that give students essential map reading practice to build key skills
- Colorful maps that are perfect for first graders
- Critical-thinking questions that ask students to draw conclusions from each map
Topics covered include:
- What is a Map?
- What does the Earth Look Like?
- Map Symbols
- The Four Main Directions
- Land and Water
- Our Continent and Our Country
Seton Answer key included. Full color. 8.5 x 11 inches. Soft cover. 48 pp.