Earth Science for Young Catholics
Earth Science for Young Catholics takes middle school students on a fact-filled tour of planet Earth.
- The Scientific Method, and measurement, emphasizing the international metric system
- Newton’s Laws of Motion and Universal Gravitation
- Earth’s internal structure, and Tectonic Plate Theory
- Landforms, soil, saltwater and freshwater
- Atmosphere, weather, climate
- Energy needs and responsible stewardship of the environment
Earth Science for Young Catholics is easy to use and filled with colorful graphics to excite interest and aid understanding. This worktext contains Lesson Reviews, Chapter reviews, and Cumulative reviews throughout. Answer key included. 2021 copyright. 8.5 x 11 inches. Soft cover. 443 pp.
Earth Science for Young Catholics and Space Science for Young Catholics together make up the Seton Home Study School Grade 6 Science course.
- Seton Program Books Only