Scenery Drawing Art Classes DVD
The Scenery Drawing Art Classes (DVD) by Ginger Himes are designed to give children confidence in drawing without using a lot of expensive equipment. Materials needed include just "any paper, any pencil, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, and colored pencils." With these, children will complete a "Lighthouse Scene" and a "Covered Bridge Scene." The DVD set contains 8 thirty minute sessions that cover:
- Instructions on how to sketch your picture.
- Demonstrating how to shade, highlight, blend, and create dimension.
- Developing skills to draw and assemble various shapes.
- Exploring different color techniques.
- Adding finishing touches to your masterpieces!
Grades 5 through Adult. 2005 Copyright. Total running time: 4:00 hours.
- Ginger Himes