- Instructions on how to sketch your picture.
- Demonstrating how to shade, highlight, blend, and create dimension.
- Developing skills to draw and assemble various shapes.
- Exploring different color techniques.
- Adding finishing touches to your masterpieces!
Scenery Drawing Art Classes DVD
The Scenery Drawing Art Classes (DVD) by Ginger Himes are designed to give children confidence in drawing without using a lot of expensive equipment. Materials needed include just "any paper, any pencil, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, and colored pencils." With these, children will complete a "Lighthouse Scene" and a "Covered Bridge Scene." The DVD set contains 8 thirty minute sessions that cover:
- Ginger Himes
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
New 2nd Edition - A captivating Science workbook that will spark your child's Curiosity! Three units and a total of 18 Chapters include: Earth Science - Solar System, Our Amazing Planet, Weather... Physical Science - Matter, Motion, Simple Machines... Life Science - Plants, Insects, Birds, Mammals... Contains many simple, hands-on experiments and...