Big changes took place for the SAT in 2016?and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 need to prepare for an exam that's a little bit longer and a lot more complex. The Princeton Review's Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, you'll get:
- techniques that realy work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the New SAT
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
- Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages as well as higher-level math problems
- Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to expect on test day
Copyright 2019. Soft cover. Approximate dimensions: 8.4 x 2 x 10.8 inches. 880 pages.