With 7 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 3 online) created specifically for the newly redesigned exam, new content reviews, and updated scoring strategies, this Premium Edition of Cracking the New SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
Big changes took place for the SAT in 2016?and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 need to prepare for an exam that's a little bit longer and a lot more complex. The Princeton Review's Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, you'll get:
- techniques that really work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the New SAT
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
The Changes You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages as well as higher-level math problems
- Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to expect on test day
Copyright 2019. Soft cover. Approximate dimensions: 8.4 x 2 x 10.8 inches. 880 pages.