The Spectrum Test Prep
workbooks - though not necessary for taking the CAT - are designed to maximize your child's performance while taking standardized tests. The book includes practice tests which correlate with the processes and objectives of the five most commonly-administered standardized and proficiency tests:
- California Achievement Tests (CAT/5)
- Comprehensive Tests of Basic Skills (CTBS/4)
- Iowa Tests of Basic Skills (ITBS, Form K)
- Metropolitan Achievement Test (MAT/7)
- Stanford Achievement Test (SAT/9)
Will help students feel more comfortable and at ease when taking the standardized tests. Mathematics, Reading, English, and Vocabulary tests. 168pp.