Spelling 8 for Young Catholics (key in book)
Newly reformatted workbook from Seton Press. Students learn to spell by completing 36 lessons with exercises on the makeup and definition of the words, and then read the words in sentences and paragraphs. Stories focus on the lives of the saints and other religious stories.
Students will cover such concepts as words derived from Latin, Greek and French; Clusters and Diagraphs; Negative Prefixes; Suffixes; and Scientific and Mathematic Terms.
The 2017edition of Spelling 8 for Young Catholics now features:
- Reformatted interior with double the pages of the 1997 edition.
- Table of Contents for easy lesson reference.
- New exercises per lesson, including "Sort By," "Definitions," "Sentences" and "Story Time."
- Reference Index of Spelling and Phonics Rules.
- Complete answer key - in the back of the book.
Two color with photos of Churches throughout the world. 2017 copyright. 8.5 x 11 inches. Soft cover. 187 pp.
- Seton Staff
- Seton Program Books Only