Students will cover such concepts as words derived from Latin, Greek and French; Clusters and Diagraphs; Negative Prefixes; Suffixes; and Scientific and Mathematic Terms.
The 2009 edition of Spelling 8 for Young Catholics now features:
- Reformatted interior with double the pages of the 1997 edition.
- Table of Contents for easy lesson reference.
- New exercises per lesson, including "Sort By," "Definitions," "Sentences" and "Story Time."
- Reference Index of Spelling and Phonics Rules.
- Complete answer key - in the back of the book.