Bl. Carlo Acutis: The Amazing Discovery of a Teenager in Heaven
If your child has ever wondered, "how does someone become a Saint?" then this is the book for them!
When Carlo Acutis became "Blessed Carlo Acutis" in Assisi on October 10, 2020, it was unlike any other beatification in history. Why?
His mother, father, and 10-year-old twin siblings attended the beatification, along with several of his friends from junior high and high school! Carlo died suddenly at age 15, but then appeared in a dream to his mother saying, "I will be beatified soon, and shortly after, canonized a saint."
Get this book--and dive into the amazing life of a teenage boy who died in 2006--and has already begun to intercede with miracles from Heaven! You'll follow along, step-by-step, the methodical process the Catholic Church follows to determine who is in Heaven, and the miracles which revealed that Carlo was already there.
Extensively researched and incorporating details from official Church documents and personal interviews with Blessed Carlo's mother, you'll learn:
- What miracles astounded him so much that he created a website to share them with the world?
- What simple habits did he incorporate into his life, plus the weaknesses he struggled with?
- What did he call his "kit" for becoming a saint, which fits the lives of modern children and teens?
- What was the miracle--7 years to the day of his death--which led to the beatification?
- What still remains before the Church can recognize him as "Saint Carlo Acutis"?
Recommended for Grades 4-8. Copyright 2022. Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Soft cover. 118 pp.