The guide contains:
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- Objectives for each chapter
- Teaching activities using manipulatives where appropriate
- Reinforcement and enrichment activities
- Answers and solutions to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson, to be discussed with the student
- Answers to the corresponding workbook exercises and solutions to many of the problems
- Mental math pages
This guide is to be used with Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition textbook and workbook. Copyright 2003. Dimensions 7.5 x 10 Inches. Softcover. 140 pp.
See also Singapore Math Grade 5 Kit .