- An in-depth study of the syllogism, taught in the traditional three part method
- Designed specifically for the teacher with no logic background
- Each chapter, in approx. 5 pages of text, explains challenging concepts in clear concise language
- Brief but comprehensive explanations of each lesson are followed by well-structured daily exercises
- For high school students, mature 7th and 8th graders, and adults
- A systematic course in formal logic, not a sampling of logic topics
- Find out how the nature of anything can be categorized using the "Porphyrian Tree"
- Learn the 4 logical statements, the 4 ways statements can be opposite, the 3 ways they can be equivalent & the 7 rules for validity
Memoria Press' DVD Traditional Logic video course features the author, Martin Cothran, teaching his popular logic course. With graphic slides illustrating key points in the text, Mr. Cothran covers every important aspect of the book -explaining difficult concepts and illustrating important ideas with plenty of on-screen graphics. The Logic DVDs teach directly to the student and cover each lesson in the book as well as the difficult exercises. Using Mr. Cothran's video instruction, you can add logic to your curriculum with zero additional prep time in your already busy schedule. Set Includes Answer Key and DVD's.